Langsung ke konten utama

Fast Furios 8 Quotes




I choose to make my own fate. - Dom

You make a deal, you gotta live up to it. – Dom

You know it doesn’t matter what’s under the hood. The only thing that matters is who’s behind the wheel. – Dom

Be fast. Be safe. But don’t be last. – Racing girl

I choose to make my own fate. – Dom

Tay Tay? – Agent
Taylor Swift! You gotta be shittin’ me! – Luke Hobbs

Dominic Toretto just went rogue. – Luke Hobbs

I gave you your shot. You shit the bed. – Mr. Nobody

I’ve been waiting a long time for this. – Prisoner
Keep waitin’ bitch. – Luke Hobbs

You have a big mouth on a small head. – Deckard Shaw

Brian would know what to do. – Tej

Everything is a choice. – Cipher

The problem with putting your foot on a tiger’s neck is you can never let it up. – Dom

You wanna see the old Dom? Watch. – Dom

Rule number 2. You never lose everything. – Mr. Nobody

You’re Blanta. Black Santa. – Roman

You thought this was gonna be a street fight? – Dom

I tried to take a piss. I didn’t even recognize myself. – Roman

Take the wheel. – Luke Hobbs
I ain’t takin’ shit. – Roman

Everyone, meet Brian. – Dom

You’re going to need to get a team you can trust.

Komentar