Langsung ke konten utama

Iggy Azalea Quotes



“Really good things take time to grow. Foundation is not built over night.” – Iggy Azalea

“I always say: ‘Share your happiness with the world, give other people that happiness and let it come back.'” – Iggy Azalea

“Never quit until the clock stops. And never die out until your heart drops. Success will separate you from the have nots.” – Iggy Azalea

“Once you go great, you never go good. You never go back, even if you could.” – Iggy Azalea

No on can break me down. I know my worth and it’s a beautiful thing.” – Iggy Azalea

“You can hate it or love it. Hustle and the struggle is the only thing I’m trusting.” – Iggy Azalea

“Keep on living. Keep on breathing. Even when you don’t believe it. Keep on climbing, keep on reaching. Even when this world can’t see it. Know, impossible is nothing.” – Iggy Azalea

Komentar